About Tactical Product Releases
- All Tactical products are updated and released in each version.
- All releases within version 4 are upward compatible.
- Installations preserve the current license key and all settings.
- Windows compatibility update, no feature changes.
- Fixed issue affecting timed license keys.
- Fixed install issues on new x86 operating systems
- Fixed configuration issues introduced in 4.9.10.
- Fixed issues with Trace Window display
- Enhanced support for Windows 10
- Updated User Guides
- Updated Advanced Options window
- Support for baud rates up to 921K
- Updated the Advanced Options window
- Enabled TCP Keep-Alive on all network connections.
- Fixed issue causing MMC GUI crashes on Windows 2012R2.
- Fixed rarely encountered race condition.
- Fixed problem in moving data from x86 to x64 systems.
- Windows 8 supported.
- Windows 2012 supported.
- Fixed rarely encountered Trace Window stall when COM port traffic is high.
- Update to latest Microsoft driver installer for x64 systems.
- Fixed bug which would cause driver crash in rare circumstances.
- Minor improvement to how DNS hostnames are resolved in the driver.
- Allow redirected COM port list to be changed even when COM ports are in use.